Monday, March 21, 2011

March Madness times two..

Unfortunately, I can't write too much tonight.  Just had to say that the princess par-tay was today!  Due to my condition today, Chris and Danielle were sweet enough to bring the party to our house.  It was much easier for me...and a necessity.


My second "March Madness" excitement for this weekend was that my Kimberton friends, (crazy) Alice and Tony came for a short visit yesterday (Saturday).  We have the happiest memories of spending time with them and the Marsh's.   It has been seven years since we have seen them.  A sight for sore eyes, to put it mildly.  It was a beautiful gift to see their faces and laugh with them again.

Hopefully, I will be able to write and get in to the March Madness excitement soon.


I love my family and friends beyond words.  With the state I was in today, there weren't many words, I kind of sunk in to the chair and observed :(


There is no question that it was worth every ounce of energy it took me to get through this weekend.  I can't get everyone's faces and smiles out of my head..and don't want to.  It was a sliver of heaven!


I'll be back when I recover enough to not write a "downer" post....
XO
The proudest "Mimi"

6 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy!!! Gabby is so beautiful and has gotten so big. She looks like she is five. I also can't believe I can post a comment. I haven't found a way to do this before. I'm so excited. I think of you all the time Cathy. I saw you wrote on John's face book about Dan and John playing music together. They played again Saturday night at Daly's Irish Pub in Philly. I was smiling the whole night. I almost cried my heart out when Dan started playing Danny Boy. Needless to say, it's a song I already love and when my Dan was playing it was such a special experience. We love you and hope to see you soon. Love Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not a "downer" at all, Cathy. Glad you were able to visit with family and friends (Gabby is so precious!). Get alot of rest, ok? Here's a HUG coming your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Lisa! So excited about all the music news with you guys. If only I could jump on a plane to see NONA in person. I don't know how you have time to read this blog!!! Maybe we can catch up on the phone soon. XO

    Vicki - you are so sweet..I feel like such a downer - ugh! Hoping it passes... Thanks for the hug :) The visit with my family was great, but I felt absent...I'm sure you know exactly what I am talking about. Gabby IS precious, hysterical,an angel, etc., etc., etc.!!! You'll have your Gabby one day too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy! I'm so, so happy you got to spend some time with your friends and family. That's what it's really all about, isn't it? Of course, I'm sorry you aren't feeling to well. Love you! Shari PS...Your grand kids are absolute dolls!!! I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg......alice was there?.....thats awesome!...i want to hear all about it when you're up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gabby is just so beautiful! Just like her granny! So glad you got a visit from your Kimberton friends.

    Still catching up on the blogs. I have a few more to go.

    ReplyDelete