Saturday, March 19, 2011

I got the music in me....

I finally figured out how to add music to my blog.  At the bottom of the page is the play list.  You can choose your own song, or if you prefer not to listen, there is a mute button.  I tried to keep the selections "middle of the road" - not too out there for the "seniors" and not unfamiliar to those in their twenties and thirties.  Let me know if you have any  special requests...like the Chicken Dance or the Electric Slide :)...on second thought, save them for your own blogs!

Not to sound cheesy, but "You Raise Me Up" was my first choice, because you all really do!  IT IS WHAT IT IS :)  Also, it is the song that Ryan danced the mother/son dance to, with my mother at his wedding...very, very special. I couldn't be there, but watched the dance, thanks to Lisa, Laura and skype! I will never forget it.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I just spent 15 minutes, while I was reading your last blog -(I'm alittle behind) trying to figure out how Bob had put music on the computer when you turn it on. I must admit I was confused by the selection - no Jerry Garcia?!? But I'm quite enjoying the experience!! Hahaha remember, it's the small things that make it special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Andrea Bocelli songs always reminds me of The Sopranos!! I love that song too!!! Great playlist Mil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin - I got right on it! As usual, you were right!!

    Danielle, I loved this song before the Soprano's, but I think of the show now every time I hear it! LOVE this song :) Got a little "Rent" in there for us!! Soon, I'll be adding some Les Mis - can't help myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song but no Bennie and the Jets?

    ReplyDelete