Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Dabby Doober...

I have to take a moment to wish my sweet little Gabriella, Happy Birthday!!!!  

Today isn't a day that I can leave the house, so I won't be smothering Gabby with kisses and squeezing her as hard as I can.  Luckily, Danielle posted the perfect picture of our crowned birthday princess on Facebook.  I stole it and posted it on this blog.....Kate Middleton..whooo???...she's wishes....

I called and we sang "Happy Birthday" together on the phone...YUM!!!  (this much sugar can't be good for my diabetes diet!! ) When I was still singing, the phone went dead...hhhhmmm..what?? Gabby doesn't like the sound of a hummingbird singing???

So sad and disappointed that I can't handle the visit today.  It hurts beyond words.

At least I managed to steal a birthday picture to show off to you guys!!

Back to bed, I need my beauty rest for the big party this weekend...and apparently, I have to work with a vocal coach.... Do   Re   Mi   Fa   So   La   Ti   D..D...cough, cough,  DOOOOOOO


Virtual kisses all over Gabby's beautiful face!
              XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO



4 comments:

  1. Cathy,
    I'm heartbroken for you. I can only imagine how sad you feel to not see that sweet face on her birthday. I hope you get there soon.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy,
    Build your strength up for all those kisses you will be giving Gabby's beautiful face...you will only make her feel even more special by extending her birthday...instead of a birthday she will have a birthday week. Thanks for sharing her beautiful photo.
    Love, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will make something sweet in honor of sweet Gabby's birthday. Wait - she's 2! I'll make two sweet things! Please give her pink birthday wishes from Wobin - the proper way to say my name when you're two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GABBY!......

    ReplyDelete