Friday, November 25, 2011

Did I Say Thankful???

I know I just wrote about Thanksgiving last night, but I had to tell the world our very exciting news.  We were all surprised to get the phone call that my mom and dad were coming too!  That was the best news!!  When I called Chris to tell him, he said "This is really a day to be thankful"...he spoke for all of us.

Our day was absolutely beautiful, in every imaginable way.  We can't thank Ry and Liz enough for our beautiful day and delicious dinner...everything was perfect!  Hey Mr. and Mrs. Steuber....what are you doing Christmas Eve???....just kidding.... no, I'm not...just kidding....no, I'm not....JUST KIDDING!...or am I?????   No, No, No, I am kidding :D

It took hours between my first and second paragraphs, since my body was destroyed when we came home.  I should have known to hold off on posting, until I had some medication.  It was just that I couldn't wait to share with the world, that my parents were able to join us.  We couldn't have asked for more....except for Phil and Laura....maybe next year will be even more perfect!

....and good luck to my son, Chris...he'll be at Toys R Us at 3:00 AM!!!!..I know, "crazy go nuts", huh????

No comments:

Post a Comment