Friday, December 2, 2011

It's been a week already???

Time is flying by, as usual.  I try to post at least two times/week, but have been slacking in that department.

My brother and his wife, John and Lisa, have been down helping out with my parents. It is great that their schedules allow them the freedom to spend so much quality time with everyone.  They have been staying with us, which is like having a slumber party every night...although, I'm not too good in the slumber department....and Lisa, is the bad girl that sneaks wine in to the party, which makes her a good girl :)

There has been a lot going on, which keeps my adrenaline flowing like a geyser....I need some sheep...with mallets. This is my normal and will never get used to it.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a line. With my slumber parties, I am finding I am not at the computer as often as before.  I do not plan to stop blogging, but I suspect there will be fewer for the next few weeks.  Hopefully, I'll get one out every week, at a minimum. 

Oh, and some exciting news about my friend, Carole.  Super excited that her sister will be on QVC next Thursday, 12/8, between 5:00 & 6:00, selling their delicious cakes.  This has been a long time in coming and I hope some of you set your DVR so you don't miss it.  Her cakes are AMAZING and a great gift idea.  I'm hoping to make my QVC debut and call in with my testimonial...and I suspect after a minute or two, they'll cut me off mid-sentence.  So, if you watch and hear a call from Cathy from Coral Springs, that will be me.  Good luck girlfriend!!! 

Short and simple, just know that I am a little behind, but still hanging around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment