Friday, October 28, 2011

Nothing much to say..

...especially, since I talked poor Ceal's ear off today.  SORRY CEAL!!!!!  One subject kept running and colliding with another, then another, then back to the original subject...I didn't come up for air!  For all I know, Ceal put down the phone, went for a walk, took a nap, ran to the store, then came home and picked up the phone and I was still going. I swear, it was like a couple hour run-on sentence, without commas.  Ceal got someone in to heaven today!  Thank God that "friend abuse" isn't a crime, because I would be sharing a cell with one of the Lohan's right about now....and talking to them too.

Anyway...I am really looking forward to meeting with the job coordinator that is coming to my house tomorrow morning.  One of the things I was telling Ceal today, was that while living in this cloistered life, I'm hoping there is a crack or crevice somewhere that I can slip through and be productive.  I kind of have to feel around in the dark to find it, but I am convinced it is there... somewhere.  There just has to be a use for me...in fact, I know there is. Unfortunately, knowing there is a use for me, and knowing how/where to find one, are two different stories.  I'm not expecting a miracle tomorrow, and I am expecting to hear that there isn't a fit for me.  The best I am hoping for, is that they remember me, if something does come along some day.  Time will tell.  The good news is that they know the degree of my debilitation, so I don't have to try to look or act like something that I am not these days.  I will no doubt "dive" during the two and a half  hour interview, but at least I can do whatever I need to, since I will be at home.

I had an unexpected QVC frenzy with Bobbi Brown the other day.  Such a joke to buy more make-up when I am rarely out of the house. I usually can't get beyond mascara, when I am putting on make-up.  I have to be having the best possible spell to go beyond that.  A person in solitary confinement with beautiful new make up?!?!.....I better get going to see if can still cancel these orders!  Hhhmmmm, my play list is now playing Coldplay's "Fix You"...maybe I shouldn't cancel.....I would do anything that Chris Martin tells me to do ;)

Oh well, another boring post, just stopped by because I am excited about tomorrow.  I'm going to be either very happy or very disgusted when it is over.......actually, I'll probably be neither, just collapsed in bed.  Speaking of.. I have to sleep tonight, so I am vertical and dressed for our 10:00 am appointment....see ya'

ps ~ So excited that Anya won on "Project Runway" tonight...love that show!  I want to lose all my weight, buy her collection and run away to an island....that's all........folks :)

Update ~ Ouch..it is almost 6:00 am and still no sleep!  My brain is going to have an "out of body" experience when this interviewer shows up....

No comments:

Post a Comment