Monday, October 24, 2011

and five, six, seven, eight....

Today was one of those days from hell...very bad.  Luckily, I was saved by Dancing With The Stars Broadway night!!  Woo Hoo!  A little "Jersey Boys". "Rent", "Chicago", "Cabaret"...gives my heart a jump start!  For the life of me, I can't imagine where I could have been when they called me?!?!? Maybe it was the day I was performing "Chicago" in the car on the way to Miami....razzle dazzling me, myself and I!

It was a busy weekend for me, by my standards.  So much fun, helping Ry & Liz pick out colors for their living room and bedroom.  OH, how bad I want to work again!!!  Of course, mid way, I had to lie on their floor.  I'm sure that my imaginary future clients would LOVE that!  There has to be a way I can generate an income.  One of these days, I'll be posting that I found a job that actually fits my horizontal life......there has to be something that would work for me, it is just a matter of having one of Oprah's AHA moments aka my head smacking moments....can't wait!  It WILL happen...you'll see! I hope these words taste good, because I'll probably end up eating them!

We also had unexpected company that had my adrenaline going through the roof! We all know what that leads to, but it is always worth the price I have to pay. Everything from this past weekend that caused my horrible crash and burn today was time well spent....without going in to detail, it is also liberating to have a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders that I have been carrying around.  Unfortunately, that loss of weight isn't reflected on the scale :(

I took my vicodin around an hour or so ago.  If I hadn't, I certainly wouldn't be on here.  It was about as bad as it can get today, the kind of day where the tears are so, so close to the surface....just from pain.  No doubt, it will be the same tomorrow....just happy I don't have to leave the house and I can work my way through my day in peace and quiet.....did I really say that????  Oh, I miss me so much!!!!!

I know this is a short one, and I have to get back to bed.  It would be perfect if I could telepathically blog....you know that kids song...."this is the song blog  that never ends, it goes on and on my friend.."  after seeing DWTS tonight, I'm ready for a Fosse inspired dance to that little ditty...one that never ends...

2 comments:

  1. Cathy~I'm sorry you aren't doing very well! It sounds like your crash was worth it though! I'm so glad you were able to help pick out colors! I think you are onto something, "The super-relaxed decorator". You could combine relaxation with decorating. Decorating can be stressful anyway, it could work!

    XXXOOO Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shari, you are brilliant!! I have to work on marketing the relaxed designer concept :)
    I'll be sleeping all the way to the bank!

    ReplyDelete