Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh my nerves...

..in less than an hour, I have to leave for my interview with Debbie, the designer.  Right now, I am in the process of trying to make myself look remotely human and alive...I need Tom Cruise for this mission.  This is a job in itself...and, unfortunately will wear me down before I even leave the house.  Hmmm, I wonder if she would consider me creative if I show up wearing a mask???? Maybe she'll like me for thinking outside the box..or in my case, outside the face.


Anything can happen at this interview.  Debbie and I will both be charting new territory.  So, we'll see......


Back to the make-up...and I swear, there has to be a mask around here somewhere......


Frank Sinatra is singing "Lovely" on my playlist.  Wow, you should hear all the nice things he is telling me..."lovely, never ever change...keep that breathless charm...."  Darn, I wish he was interviewing me today.....







No comments:

Post a Comment