Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pippa is here!

It is hard to believe that I haven't written in six days.  Could it be that I haven't had anything to say???  Well, that can't be...

I'm excited that my sister Nancy is visiting for ten days from NJ...and for my Burlington County/Triboro area friends...she brought a fresh box of cream donuts from L & M - WOOOOO HOOOOO :D...I thought I was going to faint when she told me what was in "the box" - YUM!!! You would have thought she told me there was a million dollars in there for me!  L & M can NEVER EVER close!!!  They just don't have bakeries like that anymore.  

Nancy flew in on Saturday and is staying at my parents, on the beach.  Jimmy and I went over for dinner & dessert, well, actually dessert, dinner, dessert, dessert...those delicious cream donuts! It was so great to go and sit outside looking at the beautiful ocean and palm trees, while we were...well, while I was talking.  I lasted much longer than expected, so that was great.  On the other hand, the reason we went is that I knew my adrenaline would be pumping, with it being Nancy's first day here.  It was great to take advantage of that extra push and get over to visit...anyplace but in my house!!!!!  Nancy looks beautiful as ever...I think I'll call her "Pippa" :)

I had to reschedule my blood work, relating to my diabetes because of Easter, and now that Nancy showed up with edible heaven, I had to reschedule it again!  I am hopeless!!!  Where can I get a taste budectomy????   No, really, where????

At this point, it is after 8:00 am and I still haven't slept.  I'm going to call Nancy to come over when I do sleep and get up.  Hopefully, it won't be too late.

I have to admit that I did watch "the wedding".  It really was beautiful... except for all of those crazy hats!  I was expecting Steve Martin to walk in with the arrow going through his head thing that he always had on (I know, seniors only would know this).  I'm happy that I didn't just take a "sip of tea" when I saw Beatrice get out of the car - yowza!  

As much as I hated the month long hype, I did love watching the day unfold... how could I not??

I decided that it is never too late to make changes... I am going to start walking around the house with a book on my head..."Princess for Dummies".

Tomorrow, my mother and Nancy are going to babysit for the kids in the afternoon.  I am hoping that I can go too....fingers crossed XXXX.

I never did have the appointment with that doctor I spoke about in the last post.  I am going to see another cardiologist in the meantime, then decide if I still need to see him, for his additional areas of interest.

At this point, I am so tired that I am seeing double....I wish the cream donuts were here now!  I'm going to try to sleep, once again.  

As you can imagine, I do have more to talk about, just too tired to remember.  I hope to write more in the next day or two.  

I have to get some sleep in so I can see Pippa this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment