Monday, June 18, 2012

Malibu Cathy...

 So excited...I actually have a tan line!  First time in seven years.  It is amazing to actually have some color..I'm giddy!  With my heat intolerance, I cannot be out in the sun.  Staying in the water, kept my body cool.  Unlike the beach, Ryan's pool is right out their back door - so perfect for me.


My parents, Jimmy and I went to Liz and Ryan's for Fathers Day today..Happy Father's day to all the great Dads out there!


It was a beautiful day and I decided to bring my bathing suit. The water temp was perfection. My Mom also came in the water.  When I am in the pool, I feel no pain or discomfort whatsoever.  I miss my old house, because I would love to go in the pool whenever the time feels right.


I have been warned by two doctors not to go in the pool  They told me that I can only stand in the shallow end, and not to move around....I don't follow orders.  When I am in the water, I feel nothing, thus giving me a false sense of security.  Because of that, my body is using more energy than it has to give. I medicated as soon as I walked in the door. No doubt, this is going to make tomorrows MRI a horrible day, from start to finish....as I've said many times before, this was most definitely worth it.


Ryan's house is like a little resort and we all had a great, relaxing day.  I know everyone had a really nice time. A big fat THANK YOU to Ryan and Liz! More importantly, my father had a great time...and, that is what it is all about!!


So, not looking forward to going to Miami tomorrow for the MRV...specific MRI. Once I get the results, I'll be in search of a new neurologist


Typing has become very hard for me these days, and this post is no exception.  
I have to get back to bed and horizontal! Just wanted to brag about my tan line...Ken is a party pooper and came without his speedo...I mean bathing suit!  Good night from Malibu~

1 comment:

  1. I bet your tan looks beautiful, Cathy! I always feel better when I have some color, too.

    Hey, how did your MRI go? Any news? xo

    ReplyDelete