Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Stopping by for a minute...

A minute?? ... and, they say it couldn't be done...

I wanted to take a second to wish my daughter-in-law, Liz, an over the top, Happy, Happy Birthday today!!!  Love that we have Liz on team Steuber!!  HOLLA!

In true form....and, as I said to Ryan ten times earlier..."oh, and one more thing"....

 I read over my last blog and had to laugh at one particular sentence, when I was writing about finding an employer..."With the right match, it would be mutually beneficial"... I don't know how those words could enter my brain, no less flow through my fingers on to the keyboard.  I'm not thinking it would be so "mutual"!  That same day, I got so sick just from taking a shower.  Finding the perfect job???....it definitely does not add up on paper, but not throwing in the towel yet.

I have received some employment ideas and hoping that something will come together. Keep them coming...they are so appreciated!


From time to time, I'll browse through other blogs on blogger.com.  I'm puzzled as to why all others are short and sweet and mine go on, and on, and on......?!?!??!

Today is not a good day, so I'm going to "conform"! 

Back to bed.....



No comments:

Post a Comment